Webseite Scitaris GmbH & Co.KG
Boutique Consulting - scientific R&D for Pharma and Biotech
Biopharma R&D Consultant Opportunity
We are a boutique consulting firm consisting of passionate scientific minds working with pharma and biotech companies across the US and Europe. Driven by our deep scientific understanding, our mission is to maximize our clients’ success in bringing drugs to the market that make meaningful changes to patients’ lives.
Our work is focused on various aspects of R&D strategy: from answering deep strategic and technical questions around single assets to full blown portfolio management and corporate strategy. In addition, we perform science-driven screens to identify the most suitable drug in-licensing opportunities to fit every individual client’s capabilities and goals.
Ultimately, the core of our business is the review of scientific and clinical data ranging from interrogating the merits of an in vitro cell-based experiment to evaluating the statistical assumptions, and thus power, of an on-going clinical trial with the goal of estimating its probability of success. This is then put into context with business and strategic analytical elements to generate key insights for our clients.
Our Firm’s Values
1. Promote, support and value individual, and thus collective, brilliance – this is embodied by the belief that a collective group of strong minds are greater than the sum of the individuals
2. Provide an open & empowering work environment that values innovative ideas, social collaboration and continuous individual development, all with a reasonable work-life balance
3. Generating engaging, challenging & impactful consulting work in the biopharma R&D space with the deliverables pivoted around scientific depth leading to unique strategic insights
The Role: Consultant (PhD-entry Level)
You will be working closely with Managing Partners and Senior Consultants in an open team environment, primarily by conducting qualitative and quantitative analyses to help shape the final recommendation for our clients. This is usually focused around scientific and clinical data but often includes business, industry and market landscape analyses. In addition, you will contribute in preparing the final presentation material and will gain direct exposure to our clients through on-site travel and presentations, which usually results in strong client relationships
· Minimum 2. state exam or equivalent degree
· Top-tier quantitative and qualitative analytical skills
· Attentive to details and able to deliver high-caliber work on time
· Strong communication skills, both spoken and written, in English (no German is required)
· Keen interest in the pharmaceutical, life science and healthcare industries
· Willingness to travel internationally and relocate to Berlin, Germany
· We will sponsor visa applications, if needed
If you have any questions, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and visit http://www.scitaris.com
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an email@example.com